Solar BatteryThe Samsung Blue Earth was made entirely from recycle material or more specifically, plastic bottles. The usage of this mobile phone also supported by solar energy, which means you don’t have to worry when you forgot to bring your cell phone charger again because the solar panel on the surface of this mobile phone can harvest solar energy from the sun and gives user at least 4 hours of talk time.
Besides that, the production of Samsung Blue Earth is free from hazardous material such Polyvinyl Chloride. Users also can control the usage of battery cell by adjusting its display setting. Thus, in a way helping to reduce our environmental pollution.
The PROs Of Samsung Blue Earth
- Solar panel as a backup battery charger
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, GPRS/EDGE Class 12, UMTS 900/2100, HSDPA 3.6 Mbps
- 3″ TFT touchscreen, WQVGA resolution (240 x 400 pixel)
- 180 MB onboard storage, microSD card slot (Up to 16GB)
- Wi-Fi, GPS with A-GPS support
- 3.15 megapixel fixed focus camera with smile reflection and QVGA @ 30 fps video recording.
- Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, USB v2.0
- Document Viewer
- Exchange ActiveSync support
- Smart Unlock
- Speed meter censor
- FM Radio with RDS
- Music service network
- 1080 mAh battery
The Cons Of Samsung Blue Earth
- Compare to other Samsung’s mobile phone product line, this Samsung Blue Earth is a little bit big in size.
- The screen is hard to see under the sunlight
- The distance of its camera focus only 3 MP